Would you like Dr. Rachel to visit your classroom? Please review the following and fill out the form below. She'll take a look at her schedule and be in touch with you via email shortly!
- Presentations are intended for individual classes, not assemblies. This allows for more engagement and more fun!
- Dr. Rachel loves to present to multiple classes on the same day (saves time and gas!). Please ask other teachers if they are interested in a presentation on the same day. Scheduling back to back presentations works well, and Dr. Rachel can work around snack/recess/lunch times to find times that work for you.
- Preschool/TK/K/1 presentations are 20-30 minutes. If scheduling multiple presentations, please schedule every half hour if possible.
- 2/3/4/5 presentations are 1 hour. If scheduling multiple presentations, please schedule every hour if possible.
- Middle and high school presentations are custom times - please include details about preferred topics and length of class period.
- Classes frequently request spring presentations because of the natural fit of insects into the 'springtime' theme. There are typically more spots open in the fall, and the lesson is a great preview of life cycles for classes whose life cycle focus is later in the year. Please consider scheduling a fall presentation.