Our 2023 Open House was held Saturday, August 12, 2023 from 12-4 at the District headquarters (1351 Rollins Rd, Burlingame). We hope to see you at next year's Open House! Keep an eye out for the date and time. In the meantime, enjoy some photos from the event below.
Our Open House usually includes:
- Kid-friendly activities (bubbles, face painting, and more!)
- Displays and information about our equipment (including our airboat and drone)
- Insect displays, including a tour of the mosquito colony and the chance to hold a live stick insect
- Behind-the-scenes look at the mosquitofish breeding and holding tanks
- Tick-bite prevention tips and tick-removal tools
- Information about rats and mice - how to keep them out of your home
- Informational displays about a variety of other vectors, including yellowjackets
- Light refreshments (popsicles and other options)
We hope to see you here!