We are pleased to annouce that our annual Open House will resume in 2023!
This year's Open House will be held Saturday, August 12, 2023 from 12-4 at the District headquarters (1351 Rollins Rd, Burlingame).
This year's Open House will include:
- Kid-friendly activities (bubbles, face painting, and more!)
- Displays and information about our equipment (including our airboat and drone)
- Insect displays, including a tour of our mosquito colony and the chance to hold a live stick insect
- Behind-the-scenes look at our mosquitofish breeding and holding tanks
- Tick-bite prevention tips and tick-removal tools
- Information about rats and mice - how to keep them out of your home
- Informational displays about a variety of other vectors, including yellowjackets
- Light refreshments (popsicles and other options)
We hope to see you!
To help us plan, we would really appreciate if you could please fill out the following short form: